Pride

My beloved you think so highly of thyself
Which you must
For you are a piece of art
Art created by my eyes
I see the good in you
Which no one else can
Because I see you with all the love I carry
Within my heart, within my soul
Without any complains
I'm ready to take away all thy pain
But what do I get in return?
Being treated like I do not belong
Or being felt like the person you never wanted to meet
Why do I not get a piece of thy pride?
Do I not deserve?
Or is the pride only for the finest people?
You are a piece of art created by my eyes
Because I see you with all the love I carry
My dear beloved please admire me the same way
And give me reasons 
To look at myself
Without any hate

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emptiness

Bad Mother

House On Fire